Tuesday, July 3, 2018

A Las Vegas Cozy Mystery



Who shot the charismatic leader of a group of erotic romance writers known as "The Salacious Scribes"?  Was it one of the woman writers in his "stable"? Or was it one of his groupies who discovered him with another woman?  Perhaps it was a business deal gone wrong? Find out in this cozy mystery told by an awkward 63-year-old erotic romance writer whose husband accompanies her to Las Vegas for the Adult Entertainment Expo along with their uncannily human-like black cat who keeps her in line when she finds herself attracted to the handsome investigating detective.

While I was writing this cozy mystery, my husband and I went to Las Vegas for inspiration and my descriptions of our room at the Bellagio, the famous Neon Museum, and the Mob Museum add local color to the story.


I hope you enjoy the humorous predicaments into which my main character gets herself.  Because of the sexual nature of the story, this book is for those 18 and older who have a sense of humor.




No comments:

Post a Comment