Thursday, August 2, 2018

Book Covers--Decisions Decisions


Here I am going the extra mile for a book cover. I wrote the mystery "The Body on Ortega Highway" and had trouble coming up with a book cover.  My husband and I tried all sorts of pictures, including one of my mom and her sister hitchhiking, me hitchhiking, and a picture of a guy sitting on a suitcase by a winding country road.  Finally, my husband came up with its current cover. It is gory with the bloody meat cleaver but is true to the story, a psychological thriller about a young woman who hitchhiked and was later killed and dumped on Ortega Highway.  Her murder is investigated by a female detective who is being stalked by her ex-boyfriend.  Two men are behaving badly; but could it be the same man doing both?

For those who've read the other "Detective Santy Mysteries", this is the fourth and final book in the series.  Each book can be read as a standalone.




Would you like to read this murder mystery?
Here's where you can find it for only 99 cents:


No comments:

Post a Comment