Sunday, June 23, 2019

Nancy Drew Meets James Bond

A few years ago, I had the incredible honor of having my Nancy Keene Mysteries featured in a 6-page spread in "The Sleuth" magazine, a publication devoted to fans of Nancy Drew.

I hope people will enjoy my humorous PG-rated cozy mysteries that take place in some of my favorite cities in the world. They are meant to be read by baby boomers who grew up loving the series, not preteens.

Out of the 5 that I've written, I think my favorite one is The Stolen Mask because it takes place in London and she gets to see a lot of the literary and historical sites in England where I've been. And best of all--she and Daniel Craig are staying at the same hotel! In fact, he's next door to her hotel room. When someone steals his BAFTA award, she helps him find out whodunit. At the end of the story, she gets to walk the red carpet with him at the Academy Awards. Sounds far-fetched, you may ask. A girl can dream, can't she?

It's available at all your favorite online stores. 

Here's a link to purchase:

No comments:

Post a Comment