Thursday, May 8, 2014

England in the Footsteps of its Literary Giants

Dear Readers:

My husband and I started collaborating on books five years ago.  It all started with the tragedy of my sister and brother's deaths that year.  I was deeply depressed and my husband tried to buck up my spirits by encouraging me to write.  What resulted was our first ebook called "England in the Footsteps of Literary Giants."  It is a travelogue about our pilgrimage to England to see the birthplaces and environments of England's famous authors such as Dickens, the Brontes, Jane Austen, James Herriot, Shakespeare, and D. H. Lawrence.  I wrote the essay, then my husband and I looked at our pictures from the trip and chose the ones to go with it.  It brought back so many great memories.  I have a Masters Degree in English Literature, so it was a dream come true for this English Major.  By writing about our travels, it brought me back to a happier place in my mind and helped me heal.  I'm eternally grateful to my husband for taking us on that trip to England, taking all of those wonderful pictures, and encouraging me to write again.

It's available at most of your favorite eBookstores and costs only 99 cents.





Amazon Apple B & N Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment